Saturday, October 17, 2009

Introducing customized hair clips!!

Introducing a new line of customized hair clips. Hair clips can be individualized to suit your needs. Choose color and wording of each clip. The material is water resistant and the ink will not bleed. However, clips are not meant to be washed due to felt and metallic clip. Current pricing is $7.00. However, for our first introductory week, the clips will be discounted to $5 each! Enjoy.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

How to order.. email me and let me know what you would liked on the clip and what color of felt.

Remember that the discounted pricing at $5.00 will only run for a week, after Oct. 24 the prices will go up to $7.00 a clip.
*shipping will be $1.50 per clip
If you spend more than $10.00 on any of my items listed you will receive free shipping.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So cute! I love stuff that can have my daughter's name on it!