Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nylon Headbands

Julia Headband $ 7.00
Red flower headband $ 7.00-- sold

Hailey Headband $ 7.00-- sold


Annie Headband $ 7.00 -- SOLD OUT


These are stretch nylon headbands with beautiful felt flowers!!! They are listed at my shop right now for $8.50 but if you buy them from here then you get $1.50 OFF!!
How to buy:
Send me an email ( celecollette@msn.com )letting me know which headband you would like and I will send you a invoice through paypal, as soon as payment is received then I will ship the items out to you. Or you can just pick below which headband you would like and check out with paypal.
These headbands will fit infants - toddlers... if you want a specific size just let me know.






Pick a Headband






Shipping is $1.50 for each item or if you spend $10.00 or more you will receive free shipping and it will be refunded back to you.

No comments: